Oppressively hot, muggy. Don’t envy Rod playing golf. Hope it is only the heat affecting Zach. He’s not right today. It’s as though he doesn’t quite know where he is and what he’s supposed to do now that he is here. He’s following me around as though I’m his safety harness. He looks a bit thin and his stomach seems a little large. I’m always writing him off and so far he has proved me wrong every time so it probably is just the heat.
I’m totally engrossed in my formatting. I can’t wait for the toast to pop up. I’ll take it in and eat it by the computer and continue. Zac is happier in there anyway at the bed by my feet. I just have to be careful to remember that he’s there and not roll over his nose or paws accidentally.
Oh good. It’s up. Perfectly done.
1.Day 1: 9am – waiting. | Abstractions of Life
2. Sing a Song for Sixpence | litadoolan
3. Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts | The Wandering Poet
4. Weekly Writing Challenge – Lunch Posts | Joe’s Musings
5. Am I the Only One Still Awake on This Airplane? | A Really Full Life
6. Tuna fish in the morning | classygallie
7. The Best Lunch | SonWorshiper
8. Lunch 2 | The Magic Black Book
10. DP Weekly challenge – Lunch posts – I scrambled the egg dry. | Its all about a bit of this and that.
11. Do-Si-Doing With The Cat | Musings of a Soul Eclectic
12. Tasting the Flavour of Friendship! | My Diary
13. Weekly Writing Challenge – Lunch Posts | The River Mom
14. Back to the nest | The Colours of Confetti
15. The Cigarette Break | An Upturned Soul
16. Tuesday lunch | Stories from aside
17. Are we Ants | Mainer Chick
18. Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts | imagination
19. Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Post | The Ageless Dummy
20. Observational Skills | Melissa
21. Lunch Post #2: An Ode to Public Transit | Rescued Insanity
Pingback: Sing a Song for Sixpence | litadoolan
Pingback: Lunch at the Ranch – The Other Side of Paradise | Running Brook Reflections
Pingback: Weekly Writing Challenge – Lunch Posts | Joe's Musings