1307: at home with a sandwich of cheese and vegemite. I’m sitting alone, protected from the sun by the patio roof, listening to the sound of the water dropping from the waterfall wall into the crystal clear blue water of the pool. The flow is creating an eddy of circular ripples in which I can lose myself in daydreams.
I’m thinking how well my diet has gone over the last two days but particularly today where instead of eating the provided chocolate biscuits at my U3A class I ate a carrot from home. Will-power won for the day.
I’m only having a very short break for lunch. I am on a real roll with the writing and I’m keen to get on with it. It isn’t so much writing as publishing. Amazing what having two articles accepted for a literary magazine will do for your self-confidence.
As a result I have decided the time has come. Give up on the mainstream publishers and go it alone. I am going to use Lulu, an online publisher, and I have purchased my own ISBNs. Lulu provides free numbers but, although it is probably silly, I want my book in the Australian National Library as an Australian author and to do this I must have Australian ISBN.
This afternoon I will format my manuscript. Margins 1.27 centimetres. Check font is all the same and page breaks occur where they should. 1316: sandwich eaten it is time to work.
1. Lunch | The Magic Black Book
2. Random Bits of Conversation Overheard Over Time | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
3. Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts | Finding Life
4. My Darling | Broken Light: A Photography Collective
5. DP Challenge Weekly Writing Challenge: Staring Off Into Space | Sabethville
6. A veteran’s fondest memory | From One Crazy Life To Another
7. Knowledge Insults My Intelligence | Bumblepuppies
8. Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts | khaula mazhar
9. Weekly DP Challenge – Lunch posts | Its all about a bit of this and that.
10. Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts | The Solidarity Ramblings Of A Wisdom Seeker
11. Lunch: Fantasy Vs. Reality | Write Through Life
12. Lunch Day One/Weekly Writing Challenge | standinginthestorm
13. Blue Monday | Stories from aside
14. Today I’ll defer to the dog | Life is Unfolding
15. Lunch, Day 1: Too Quiet « there’s this book i’m reading.
16. Lunch Break, Day 1: The Distant Banana | Stealing All the Sevens
17. DPchallenge: Lunch break…or not | Mindful Digressions
18. Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Post | lifethoughtenergy
19. Daily Post Challenge: Lunch Posts | Flooding August
20. Lunchtime | Living and Lovin
21. lunch, anyone? | the REmissionary
22. Free Time? | The Backwords
23. Break Time Blogging | Lyme. Autism. Alzheimer. Oh my!
24. Lunch Post #1: Purple Scholars | Rescued Insanity
25. An Innocent Affair | living my life
26. Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts – Monday | Musings
27. Lunch at the Ranch | Running Brook Reflections
28. Google + | Happy Sushi Belly
29. Lunch Post | Heart Soul and Mind
30. Lunch Time. | Babbleogue
31. Lunch on Martin Luther King Day – Evelyne Holingue
32. Lack of dialogue | Never Stationary
33. Daily Prompt: The Luckiest People | A Room of One’s Own
34. Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch | Picayune Pieces
35. The Diner Lunch | Harmless Propaganda
36. Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts | UBeCute – Follow the child inside of you…
37. The Writer’s Lunch – Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts | I am S(t)ri…
38. Lunch Posts (Weekly Writing Challenge) | Icezine
39. All the Coolest | The Seeker’s Dungeon
40. LUNCH IS MOOT IF YOU DRINK ENOUGH COFFEE | SERENDIPITY
41. Lunch With the Birds | Cat Over Clock
42. Weekly Writing Challenge: Midnight Shift | perksofacharlie
43. Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts | A mom’s blog
44. It’s a race! | Quintessence Of A Daydreamer
45. Weekly challenge: Beach at noon | helen meikle’s scribblefest