Cold Drip Beauty: Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge

© irene waters 2016

Cold drip coffee

yum

cold drip beauty

The eyes drank it in.

In response to Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge

This entry was posted in Cee's Odd Ball Challenge, photography, poetry and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Cold Drip Beauty: Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge

1. I’d love to look at those spheres and flasks even more than drink the coffee. What artist created such beauty to keep people awake at their desks? Coffee grinders can’t touch this magical realm.

2. Miriam says:

Elegant and full of class.

3. Such elegant photos…very nice. I’d love to visit this place.

4. Coffee? I would have thought it a bar. Or just decorative. So cool! 😎

5. ChristineR says:

Well you learn something every day! I googled, and now I know about cold drip coffee. This is a very elegant display. Think I’ll stick to my instant. 🙂

I didn’t think coffee could get richer!

7. Cee Neuner says:

Very cool photos for this week Irene. Thanks.

8. Really interesting and definitely oddball.

Fascinating, never seen anything like it! I thought it was a bar!

10. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: 2016 Week 6 | Cee's Photography

11. Cee Neuner says:

Congratulations! I have selected this post to be featured on Cee’ Odd Ball Photo Challenge.
    I sure hope that you have a great week!

12. So interesting and engaging, wonderful response to the “odd ball” challenge

13. Pingback: Cee’s Weekly Wrap Up – February 13, 2016 and Travel Theme: Flutter | Cee's Photography