Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge: The colours of the fair

© irene waters 2015

© irene waters 2015

© irene waters 2015

© irene waters 2015

© irene waters 2015

© irene waters 2015

This was the one I would have liked to play on. The bucking bronco looked like fun.

In response to Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge

This entry was posted in Cee's Odd Ball Challenge, photography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge: The colours of the fair

1. Cee Neuner says:

Looks like a lot of fun for the kids of all ages. 😀

2. Some great photos. Very colourful

3. Went to the Orange County (Southern California) Fair last week. Noisy, crowded, smoky from all the BBQ stands, loads of fun, and yes, now that I think about it – riotously colored.

• I think the colour gets you spending. I didn’t spend much but I did put my bids in on a silent auction for numerous holidays and bits and pieces. I did it because I was early in the day and was sure other people would come along and outbid me. When I added up what I could potentially have spent it made me feel sick. I spent the rest of the day panicking that I may win the lot. Luckily I didn’t win any.

4. Fun pics. Irene. Thanks for the smiles. 🙂

5. I like the colors, too, Irene. Kids would love this stuff.

janet

I agree, that bucking bronco look great fun. And wonderful colours 🙂

My grandfather and father both were bull riders. I remember an oil drum slung up with multiple ropes rigged as a makeshift bronc. My cousins and I played on it with no padding beneath! I rode steer in the rodeos but at least the arena dirt was soft clods and cow poop for a gentler, though stinky, landing!

8. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: 2015 Week 33 | Cee's Photography

9. Cee Neuner says:

Congratulations! I have selected this post to be featured on Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge.
    I sure hope you have a fabulous week!

10. sunsetdragon says:

These are great.

11. I want to jump right in and have a go at all the fun they look like they are. Oh … but my weary bones say, ‘Nay’. I’ll enjoy the colors which are bright and cheery. My photographs were filled with beach colors, too. Congratulations – fellow winner for this week.
    Isadora

12. Pingback: Cee’s Weekly Wrap Up – August 22, 2015 and WPC Today Was A Good Day | Cee's Photography

13. tgeriatrix says:

I can see kids all ages jump! Wonderful!