Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge: Hats at Imbil

© irene waters 2015

© irene waters 2015

A trip to the ukulele festival held at a deer farm outside Imbil led us to discovering the Poley’s Place of the north. Poley’s is a farm at Barrington that has country music festivals three times a year where people come from all over Australia to both play and listen to music, camping by the side of the Barrington River. The deer park was similar with the Mary River running alongside and camping spots dotted all around whilst music played. This weekend ukulele. In the concert hall we found apart from a sizzling barbecue lots of hats.

© irene waters 2015

© irene waters 2015

© irene waters 2015

© irene waters 2015

© irene waters 2015

© irene waters 2015

Prepared for Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge

This entry was posted in Cee's Odd Ball Challenge, photography and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Cee’s Odd Ball Challenge: Hats at Imbil

1. M-R says:

I LOVE hats ! – but I will confess to preferring ’em less loved than these.
    😀

2. I love hats. I love wearing them and photographing them!

3. Cee Neuner says:

Irene, these are cool odd ball photos for this week. Thanks ever so much for playing 🙂

Very unusual 😉

5. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: 2015 Week #11 | Nola Roots, Texas Heart

I admire the ability to create art out of the ordinary. I’m sitting in a coffee shop that has welded old metal parts to create tables, half-walls and interesting art.

7. My dad would say that many of these are caps, not hats, but whichever, makes for a good oddball.

janet

8. Pingback: Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: 2015 Week #12 | Cee's Photography

9. Cee Neuner says:

Congratulations! I have selected this post to be featured on Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge.
    I hope you have a terrific week.

10. Pingback: Cee’s Weekly Wrap Up – March 28, 2015 and WPC Ephemeral | Cee's Photography

11. sunsetdragon says:

Look at all of the amazing old hats and if they could only talk-what wonderful and interesting stories they could tell.