A Big Thank you to Sherri who is probably sitting in her summerhouse writing her manuscript or writing one of those posts we love so much or perusing her photographs for just the right one for the memory that has come to mind. She’d love a visit – she always has time for a chat so drop in on her at http://sherrimatthewsblog.com/2014/02/19/awards-part-three-the-shauny-award-for-blogging-excellence-and-seven-awards-in-one/
Sherri has nominated me for the seven-awards-in-one.
The seven awards included in this one award are
My nominees can add these to your posts as separate items or you are welcome to use the badge I have created for the seven awards placing them all in one place. As Don Charisma has shown you can create award badges and indeed create new blog awards http://doncharisma.org/2014/01/01/the-im-not-featured-on-freshly-pressed-award/
I have followed his example on this one though not as creatively. I fine I am not as techno savvy as I would like. .
I cannot on a quick search find the beginnings of this award but I imagine like the 7 awards relating to films it has probably got its origins from the Magnificent 7 and what a magnificent 7 these are.
The seven in one award means that you have influence on your readers either by creating an emotional response or causing them to think, you shine light on their world and you stay loyal to your blogging mates by visiting them as often as you can. Not only that, this award also means that you are versatile and creative in your blogging and with the cracking Crispmouse Bloggywog Award it means that you spread one or more of the following – joy, peace hope &/or love.
Wow – and this is what Sherri has nominated me for and I am honoured and humbled to accept.
Here are the rules for the Seven Awards:
1. Display the logo on your sidebar
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (or so) bloggers for this award
5. Notify the nominees of their nominations
Seven Things About myself
1. There isn’t a lot that you don’t already know
2. I am heading to my 40th year anniversary of commencing my nursing training next weekend.
3. I’m worried that I have Alzheimer because I don’t recognise a lot of the people that I did my nursing training with.
4. I am glad I am going with a friend because I will know at least one person there
5. I love walking
6. I love taking photographs whilst I’m walking
7. I have horrible feet
My Fifteen Nominees