Leaf litter surrounds
puddle cloud reflection false
primordial swamp: life
photographs taken with iPhone 4s
Sally the blogger who runs this challenge and is found at http://lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com
Has asked her participants some questions. Here are my answers.
. What have you liked most about the challenge? As the iPhone is a new addition to my snapping capabilities I don’t have photos stored in archives. I have to get out and about to take a photo for the week. It makes me look at what I am seeing in a new way although it annoys my husband as I am constantly saying on our walks ” Hold on, I just want to take a photo.”
2. What changes would you like to see over the next few months? Year?
Being a creature of habit I’m happy with how it is but if you change it I’ll go with the flow.
3. What suggestions do you have? For example, would you like another category to be added to Challenger’s Choice?
No, I like being able to choose that last week, but again I’ll go with the flow.
4. Would you like me to interview and/or showcase a well-known Phoneographer?
It is always interesting to see other people’s work and hear how they do it so I’d say yes.
5. Do you have a favorite post that you did for the challenge? Do you have a favorite post of another photographer’s entry?
There have been some great photos entered but I don’t think I could find a favourite without hours searching so I’m afraid I will pass on this part of the question.
6. Would you be interested in the challenge sponsoring a juried exhibition? The top entry would be selected by a guest photographer, and there also would be a Reader’s Choice.
It doesn’t matter to me one way or the other. Sometimes I worry that it can cause disappointment as the level of experience of the photographers are so different. With the challenge we all try to do our best and it is taken in that way.
7. If you are a reader rather than a participant, what do you enjoy most about these challenges? Do you have suggestions?
8. Do you have ideas to increase participation?
Maybe devise a badge so it can be clearly seen. I am doing a page for challenges at the moment and those with a badge do stand out more clearly.
9. Other Comments:
I think you are doing a great job. A competition (as in your question above) may actually get more people participating for the competition and some may flow over into the challenge.
Thank you and Good luck