What a nice way to start the day. Again Don Charisma has honoured me with this sunny award. If you are one of the few people who don’t know him he believes that “life has three rules: Paradox, Humor and Change.” This is what you’ll find on his site which is seen at http://doncharisma.org/2014/01/16/the-sunshine-award-don-charisma-six-times-awarded/
Directions for you to accept the Sunshine Award
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
Ten Interesting Things About Me
1. Most of my writing is about my life but when it comes to saying ten interesting things about Me I am totally stuck for words. I’m not that interesting – so what on earth do I write about?
2 Since joining the blogging community I have discovered that I really enjoy reading poetry, something I have not done since high school and I won’t say how long ago that was. (I can still remember Kenneth Slessor’s Five Bells from those days though.) Poetry would have been a passion then if we had studied poems such as those seen on
3. I have an irrational fear of the combination of speed, heights and cliffs.
4. I can be fanatical. In fact anything I do tends to be fanatical. When it stops being fanatical I usually stop doing it.
5. Things I used to be fanatical about – vegan, vegetarian, organic, gardening, fish (aquariums), bonsai.
6. Things I have been fanatical about for a long long time – writing, reading, learning, dancing, photography
7. Things I have newly become fanatical about – blogging
8. My great grandfather was a bigamist (only found this out at Christmas)
9. I enjoy parlour games
10. I don’t wear jewellery or makeup.
My Nominees in no particular order
Images that can be used