I am honoured to have been nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by Speculations Impressed. Thank you. She is found at http://speculationsimpressed.wordpress.com/2013/12/18/the-dragons-loyalty-award/
One of the unexpected joys of blogging is reading the thought-provoking articles and seeing the visual treats that other people post on their blogs. These open a whole new world and I hope in some ways opens up a channel for understanding and communication between us that will, one day, breach the chasms that have opened up in the world today. Perhaps world peace can originate from the blogging world. It’s a nice thought anyway. Even if I don’t comment you can be assured that I have read most of the articles posted by bloggers I follow (occasionally life does get in the way) and look forward to reading many more.
There are conditions to this nomination.
- Write seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 blogs you believe should be given the Dragon’s Loyalty Award
So Seven Facts About myself:
1. My name Irene means Peace, my brothers name means dove which is the symbol of peace and peace is my greatest desire for humanity
2. I am opinionated and love nothing more than a good debate.
3. I absolutely love nature both in its beauty and its terror
4. I do not cook. (am about to try some Ginger snap biscuits though)
5. I am fanatical about my passions. If the fanaticism goes usually so does the passion
6. I am an early riser as I rise with the sun – between 4 – 5 am in summer and 6-7 am in winter.
7. I do not watch television. When I do to keep my husband company I am asleep on the lounge within 5 mins.
Now for the hard part 7 worthy blogs to nominate out of the many that are worthy. As this award is for loyalty I am going to nominate bloggers who consistently visit me, although some of these that I know have already received this award I will not nominate again. Be assured you are thought about.
Congratulations to all of you and I hope that you will accept the nomination or if not take it as a sign of my appreciation of you.
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (thetravelwench.com)
- The Dragon Loyalty Award and Blog 2013 Award (tersiaburger.com)
Thank-you so much Irene! I’m honored. And I too do not watch TV nor do I own a TV set. But we differ in that I am not an early riser!!! even with coffee!
Lucky you. I’d love to be able to sleep in. Congratulations again.
Thanks so much Irene for nominating me for this wonderful award, this means a great deal to me. I have received this award before but I will be sure to thank you on my blog, however, it won’t be until the new year, I hope that is ok? I’m putting out one more post today and then I will be taking a break.
It’s great getting to know more about you (my hubby is an early morning riser just like you!), and I really appreciate your visits to my blog and having you as a blogging friend as we share our writing journeys.
I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and every blessing for the New Year 🙂
That is fine. Have a wonderful break with your family and a very happy Christmas. Look forward to continuing the journey in the New Year.
Thanks so much Irene, and the very same to you…. 🙂 x
Thank you so much for passing the award onto me. How nice is that. I hope you have a lovely Christmas and keep posting away on your enjoyable Blog 🙂
Pingback: Special-Read all about it! | jean's writing