I am honoured to have been nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by Speculations Impressed. Thank you. She is found at http://speculationsimpressed.wordpress.com/2013/12/18/the-dragons-loyalty-award/
One of the unexpected joys of blogging is reading the thought-provoking articles and seeing the visual treats that other people post on their blogs. These open a whole new world and I hope in some ways opens up a channel for understanding and communication between us that will, one day, breach the chasms that have opened up in the world today. Perhaps world peace can originate from the blogging world. It’s a nice thought anyway. Even if I don’t comment you can be assured that I have read most of the articles posted by bloggers I follow (occasionally life does get in the way) and look forward to reading many more.
There are conditions to this nomination.
- Write seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 blogs you believe should be given the Dragon’s Loyalty Award
So Seven Facts About myself:
1. My name Irene means Peace, my brothers name means dove which is the symbol of peace and peace is my greatest desire for humanity
2. I am opinionated and love nothing more than a good debate.
3. I absolutely love nature both in its beauty and its terror
4. I do not cook. (am about to try some Ginger snap biscuits though)
5. I am fanatical about my passions. If the fanaticism goes usually so does the passion
6. I am an early riser as I rise with the sun – between 4 – 5 am in summer and 6-7 am in winter.
7. I do not watch television. When I do to keep my husband company I am asleep on the lounge within 5 mins.
Now for the hard part 7 worthy blogs to nominate out of the many that are worthy. As this award is for loyalty I am going to nominate bloggers who consistently visit me, although some of these that I know have already received this award I will not nominate again. Be assured you are thought about.
Congratulations to all of you and I hope that you will accept the nomination or if not take it as a sign of my appreciation of you.