Thank you for the unexpected nomination for the Sisterhood of the world Bloggers Award made to me by Sherri from A View from My Summerhouse which is found at http://sherrimatthewsblog.com
Sherri really values the sisterhood of the world of blogging and has been a great support to me in my reasonably short blogging life. Sherri’s interesting background and her life writing is truly marvellous. I was not surprised that she was recently invited to be a guest author or that she had won literally many rewards. She certainly deserves them. I am humbled that she has nominated me for this award which I accept, the rules of which are below.
~ ~The Rules ~ ~
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
- Your favourite colour …. white
- Your favourite animal … german shepherd dog
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink …. natural sparkling mineral water
- Facebook or Twitter ….. Facebook. I have a twitter account but I don’t go there
- Your favourite pattern ….. stripes
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving
- Your favourite number … 9
- Your favourite day of the week … Tuesday
- Your favourite flower …. Frangipani
- What is your passion? ….. ballroom dancing
Now the difficulty is of course choosing ten people out of the many that I think are deserving of this award. Here they are: