What a boost to my blogging confidence when Simplyilka nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I cannot wait for my nephews to visit so I can try out her blogs using the baking powder and vinegar trick and also the one using the induction cooking. Her site is well worth a visit and is found at http://simplyilka.com/2013/11/23/the-versatile-blogger-award/.
There are some rules associated with this award which is found at http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/
The rules state that I nominate fifteen bloggers for the award. Choosing fifteen out of the many bloggers that I like was not easy but here is my selection.
The rules also ask me to tell 7 things about me. So here they are:
1. I always start the day very early with a long black coffee.
2. At least two and a half hours a day I walk my dog Zack
3. Family and friends are very important to me
4. Ballroom dancing is a passion as is writing
5. I’m a pacifist but will fight (not with fists or guns) for justice and human rights
6. There is nothing I like better than a good debate.
7. I have an incredibly sweet tooth